This year, I have decided to give one lucky winner the bespoke prom dress experience completely free.
If summer 2020 is the year of your prom, you NEED to know about this competition! The prize is amazing and the end result will be worth well over £1000.
What to expect if you win the competition:
I’ll start by inviting you to my home studio along with your parent or guardian. There we will talk about your ideas for your prom dress and current trends. We’ll look through my extensive collection of fabric swatches in every colour imaginable, take your measurements and ultimately come up with your dream design.
This will be followed up with a few fittings until the final design is ready. I draft every pattern for the dresses I make myself, which means we can make whatever silhouette you like. It will be one of a kind and fit you perfectly. I want you to feel in control of your design, so with my expert guidance we’ll make you the perfect dress for you. I’ll also be documenting the process for my social media which I’ll share with you every step of the way. At the end we will have our own mini fashion shoot.
My aim is to make you feel like the prom queen that you are.
You can enter by following the direct link below, or checking out my Facebook page and going to the pinned post and following the instructions. The closing date is Sunday 16th February 2020 so hurry up and share with all the teens you know who deserve to win!
CUSTOM PROM DRESS COMPETITIONI want to make a young lady's dream come true and send them to their 2020 Prom in a custom dress, designed and handmade by myself.I am giving away a completely bespoke Prom dress. All I ask you do to enter is:- Like my page – Share this video- Tag 3 friends in the comment boxFor an extra free entry, invite 10 of your friends to like my page.Closing date for entries is Sunday 16th Feb 2020 and the winner will be announced the following week. T&C's apply https://kirstycouture.co.uk/prom-dress-giveaway-terms/
Opublikowany przez Kirsty Couture Piątek, 22 listopada 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- I will require the winner and parent/guardian to travel to my studio for design consultation and fittings.
- The winner will be able to choose from a wide variety of fabric qualities and colour options from my selection to suit the styling of the desired design.
- We will work together to come up with a unique design to meet the winners brief. The bespoke garment will belong to the winner and not repeated or sold to another client.
- There can be an element of embellishment if the winner wishes, however, heavy beading and extreme handwork are at my discretion and may incur a charge.
- I reserve the right to publish the name and location of the winner along with a photos documenting the process and wearing the final design.
- The winner and/or parent/guardian will be required to sign a brief contract in relation to the terms and conditions outlined
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook.